Patrick P. Rogers is a Texas native who has lived and practiced law in Austin since 1995. Prior to coming to Austin, he practiced law in Corpus Christi. After spending many years at the Corpus Christi based Porter Rogers Dahlman & Gordon, Pat started his own mediation and law practice, and joined Lovins Trosclair as of counsel in January 2020. Pat and the lawyers at Lovins Trosclair team up to tenaciously represent their clients’ interests in court.
Pat has a wide range of experience as a trial lawyer in personal injury, business, and family law matters. He is also experienced in business transaction and real estate matters. He is a trained mediator, but when trying a case, he approaches it with the same tenacity with which he plays tournament golf.
- South Texas College of Law – J.D.
- Texas Tech University – Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
ADMISSIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 1975 – Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas — Member 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit — Member, 1975 – Present
- Chapter 152, Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code Litigation Sem. – Certified Mediator