From Wreck to Recovery
How to Protect Your Accident Claim, Maximize Your Settlement, and Choose the Right Lawyer
The days, weeks, and months after an accident can feel like a whirlwind. How do you deal with insurance and legal tasks…
- Filing an insurance claim
- Talking to insurance adjusters
- Compiling and submitting documents
- Figuring out if you need a lawyer
- Negotiating a settlement
…when you’re already tending to your health and recovery (pain and suffering, doctor appointments, trying to pay bills while out of work)?
This free book is full of information to help accident victims make the right choices after their wreck.
Don’t make a critical mistake. A single misstep could destroy your claim and prevent you from recovering the compensation you and your family need.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn by reading this book:
- If you need a lawyer for your case. (Spoiler: At least get a free consultation. Why not? It’s free!)
- How to get the most of your free consultation. (9 actionable tips to take with you.)
- The insurance company’s tricks that could wreck your case and deprive you of a fair settlement. (Delay, deny, defend, repeat.)
- Why you need to be skeptical of the friendly insurance adjuster. (You are not in good hands and insurance companies are not on your side.)
- Personal Injury 101 (The fundamentals of personal injury claims, and 5 personal injury myths busted.)
- What a winning personal injury claim looks like. (And 3 easy ways to destroy it.)
- How to choose a personal injury lawyer. (And how not to choose a personal injury lawyer.)
- All about liens and how they affect your settlement. (Including 3 of the most common types of liens.)
- How the personal injury process works. (12 things that happen after you hire a lawyer.)
- And MORE!
These are just a few of the things you’ll learn. Ultimately, this book contains important information that readers can use to protect their claim from insurance companies, fight for a full and fair settlement that covers all their damages, and pick a lawyer who is qualified to handle their case.
And it’s completely FREE. Fill out the short form above to get your copy today!
Get My Free Copy Today!