What type of damages am I entitled to?
The types of damages you are entitled to recover is very fact-specific to your case. Generally, in a personal injury case they depend on the types of injuries you sustained. These can be generally summarized as:
- Past and future medical bills;
- Past and future lost wages;
- Loss of earning capacity;
- Past and future pain and suffering;
- Permanent impairment; and
- Property damage to your car (if you are involved in a car wreck).
Again, this is just a general statement as to the types of damages available, and a specific discussion of your case is necessary before we can determine the exact category of damages you may be entitled to recover. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or give us a call!